2 months in Bombay and my good self can see the difference between saddi dilli and amchi mumbai. here are a few.....
1) first and foremost- I don't think I am short anymore! (the delhi crowd gave me a complex!)
2) fat aunties with low neck crepe suits and fatter uncles yapping in punjabi have given way to fit dada and dadis jabbering in marathi
3) neon colored polythene lifafas have been replaced by psychedelic prints- wali thaili
4) sweaters have given way umbrellas and rain coats
5) no more papdi chat, dahi bhalley, chole bhature, jus vada pav, pav bhaji, pav samosa, pav this, pav that
6) bbye golgappe, hello pani puri :~(
7) no more lecherous looking uncles, infact hardly any leching these days and a man to woman conversation happens eye to eye (thank god)
8) um still trying to find a woman who wears make up, as contrasted to the quintessential delhi woman with all the make up on her face 24/7
9) sleek metro is no longer a luxury, only ur local Mumbai local
10) we have gateway of India instead of India Gate
11) green colored CNG buses replaced by red colored BEST buses with all directions written in marathi except 'Purchase your ticket'
11) no more nosey neighbors or prying public, only the bindaas bombayite, who can be very impersonal at times
12) paneer has been elevated to the status of "Chef's Special" and so has its cost(!!)
13) I no longer begin my day hearing MC, BC and its cousins
14) I am learning to value time
15) I am enjoying the sense of independence that Mumbai has given me!!!!