Wednesday, January 31, 2007

this is, to be honest, my fifth attempt to blog. i always signed up, chose the fanciest template and by the time my now-outdated-but-still-trustworthy dial-up connection managed to reach the page for 'creating new post' i lost interest! this time they bugged me more by telling this computer-illiterate soul that they had some new exciting features so 'upgrade now'!!! in other words this time i will have to wait another extra 15 minutes, so that i again lose interest. but this time i decided to be patient as i have nothing else to interest me.

now that i am finally here, my next task is to find out for exactly how long i will stay here. (considering my other endeavours i really dont think it will last long)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Am too late to realise that you existed in such a form also.... sorry... but as I said earlier to someone else also... Excellent start

Arshat Chaudhary said...

Hahahaha..
We love honest ppl...